Phones at Work is proud to be a Channel Partner with VONEX, one of Australia’s fastest growing business Telcos, operating its very own IP communications network (the largest of its kind in Australia)
Our system is fully configured in house to your exact specification prior to being delivered to you so you can plug and play.
Local Channel Network
With highly skilled channel partners across Australia, we have a local presence to deliver a tailored service to businesses of any size.
Customer Service Guarantee
We are proud of our experienced customer service team, all of whom have a minimum of 5 years Telco experience.
99.999% Reliable Network
Even if your power and internet go down, your phones are immediately diverted to provide a seamless secure connection.
As a Vonex Certified Channel Partner, Phones At Work has access to the latest in Virtual Phone Systems, Virtual Fax, Business Mobile, and NBN Internet solutions.
Virtual PBX (vPBX) Phone System – Cloud Phone
NBN-ready and loaded with handy features. Cloud Phone runs your office phones through the internet. So you can work flexibly and productively, without the traditional costs and limitations of an on-premise PBX phone system.
Trusted by thousands of customers. Here’s why:
- Grows with you – Cloud Phone is the only Virtual PBX phone system you’ll ever need. Built to be future-proof and scalable, you can easily add capacity for extra staff and new offices as your business grows.
- Cloud simplicity – You don’t need to call out IT. There’s nothing to maintain, configure or secure.
- Work anywhere – You aren’t limited to a single office location. Connect your main office, regional branches and even home offices into a single centrally-managed phone system
Talk to us about a tailor made solution for your business today.
Virtual Fax (eFax) – Business Faxing over the Internet
Use your existing fax number on the NBN. With Virtual Fax you get a modern cloud-based fax solution without having to pay for expensive fax lines. Send and receive fax documents from your email or add an optional fax adaptor and use your familiar fax machine.
- Desktop & Mobile – Virtual Fax works on any internet connected device. Send faxes from your email or via our online portal. Any incoming documents are delivered in digital (PDF) format.
- Fax Machine Adaptor – Continue using your paper fax machine on the NBN. Simply plug in our Virtual Fax Adaptor and connect it to the internet. You’ll be able to send and receive as normal.
Talk to us today for a free quote
Business Mobile with Calls & Data
We provide a range of mobile phone plans to suit your business needs.
- Excellent coverage – Enjoy a combined 3G and 4G coverage footprint of 98.8% of the Australian population
- Affordable roaming – Keep your SIM when you travel overseas. PAYG or add-on a prepaid global roaming pack
- Monitor staff usage – Control business mobile costs. Track your staff plans under one account – via mobile app.
Talk to us today to discuss what will work best for your business
Connect your office to the network of tomorrow with Vonex NBN. Choose the data quota and internet speed that suits your business. Enjoy the freedom of an unlimited NBN plan and Premium NBN speeds.
NBN for Voice – gives you a separate, dedicated internet connection, solely for your internet phone system. With an internet based phone system, calls and data are delivered over the same connection. If you get lots of calls, your internet speed and the quality of calls can be affected. By separating your voice and data, NBN for Voice ensures you have ample bandwidth for all your needs.
Why choose us for business NBN?
- Ultrafast NBN – Get data speeds as standard or upgrade to Standard Plus or Premium Evening Speeds
- Free Modem – Get a free NBN-ready, WiFi modem/router and free setup when you sign up for a 36 month contract
- Australian support – All business customers receive complimentary technical support via Vonex offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
Talk to us today and let us simplify the telecommunications in your business.
Qantas Business Rewards
Vonex, being a partner of Qantas Business Rewards means that our clients receive Qantas Business Reward points when placing an order through us. If you already have a QBR account your points will be automatically added to your account. Register for a QBR account anytime using your ABN.
You can earn more QBR points through a wide range of business expenses including fuel, travel and credit card spending, office supplies and more.
Use your points on a range of rewards including flights, upgrades, hotels, car hire, wine and more.
For more information go to Qantas Business Rewards