Panasonic Business Solutions
Dedicated and on-going Support for legacy Panasonic Business PBX Phone Systems!
As most are well aware, Panasonic Business announced the decision to end support and leave the telecommunications market by March 2022 due to the worldwide chip shortage.
Why? Panasonic explains…
In recent years Panasonic has worked hard to find a way to continue the business by making our organization and its relationships with partners as sustainable as possible. However, it has become apparent that this is not possible to continue given the current business environment based on the limited capability of factory resources as described below.
- A sharp decline of the market and rapid shift to cloud-based solutions.
- Technological mismatch between factory resources/assets and future market needs and trends.
- Lagging behind our competitor’s R&D activities.
- A constant financial deficit due to the reasons above.
- Shift to new types of demand (Teams, Zoom, etc.) significantly accelerated by Covid-19 which makes the future of our business untenable and unpredictable.
An extensive range of on-premise & cloud hosted systems, peripherals, voice & internet solutions and ongoing support.
The Partner Choice in Finance
We look forward to working with you!
For all your Business Phone & Internet needs on the Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Brisbane and everywhere in between.